« Kuchinich on Biden | Main | arecity @ tour de fat »

August 26, 2008



Hmm. Perhaps a temporally transient anomaly - I'm not seeing anything from here. But wouldn't that be great if from here on out anything Laura Bush was tagged with the meta designator of 'nutritional plastic'.

I've long been suspicious that this presidency is 70% composed of edible semisynthetic polymerized petroleum by-products. The other 30% being pure unadulterated black-as-hell-dark-as-night evil. But I could be wrong on the ratio.

The comments to this entry are closed.

the twitter ...

    follow me on Twitter